The Dolphins have signed second-round offensive lineman Liam Eichenberg. With Eichenberg inked, the Dolphins have wrapped up their 2021 draft class.
Eichenberg, taken No. 42 overall, served as Notre Dame’s starting left tackle for three seasons. As a pro, he may be ticketed for more work on the interior. Either way, the Dolphins are high on his potential. Initially set to pick at No. 50 overall, the Dolphins packaged it with a 2022 third-rounder to move up and snag Eichenberg.
Here’s the full rundown of the Dolphins’ (totally signed) 2021 class:
- Round 1: No. 6 (from Eagles) Jaylen Waddle, WR (Alabama) (signed)
- Round 1: No. 18 Jaelan Phillips, DL (Miami) (signed)
- Round 2: No. 36 (from Texans) Jevon Holland, S (Oregon) (signed)
- Round 2: No. 42 (from Giants) Liam Eichenberg, OT (Notre Dame) (signed)
- Round 3: No. 81 Hunter Long, TE (Boston College) (signed)
- Round 7: No. 231 (from Texans) Larnel Coleman, OT (Massachusetts) (signed)
- Round 7: No. 244 (from Washington) Gerrid Doaks, RB (Cincinnati) (signed)
Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.