We’ll keep track of today’s minor moves here, with any updates being added to the top of the list:
- Offensive lineman Eben Britton incurred a four-game suspension, according to The Sports XChange’s Howard Balzer on Twitter. The 27-year-old is a free agent and started 34 games for the Jaguars and Bears the past six seasons, respectively. The reason for Britton’s suspension was not specified.
- Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall signed his exclusive rights tender today, agent Drew Rosenhaus tells Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk (Twitter link). The 25-year-old Marshall started 13 games for Denver last season, racking up 95 tackles. He’ll be one of the club’s starting inside linebackers when it debuts its new 3-4 front this year.
- The Colts have placed linebacker Aaron Morgan on the reserve/retired list, tweets Mike Chappell of RTV6. Morgan appeared in 18 games during his five-year career, seeing time with the Jaguars and Buccaneers in addition to Indianapolis.
- Running back Da’Rel Scott and defensive tackle Nate Collins have both signed with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL, according to Adam Caplan of ESPN (via Twitter). Both players participated in the recent veteran combine, adds Caplan (link).
- Former 49ers receiver Ronald Johnson, a sixth-round pick in 2011, has signed with the CFL’s Toronto Argonauts, tweets Caplan.