Today’s minor moves…
- The Patriots have agreed to terms to re-sign linebacker and special-teamer Chris White, according to Mike Reiss of ESPN.com (via Twitter).
- The Broncos have signed tight end Joe Don Duncan, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun (Twitter link). Duncan went undrafted in 2014 out of Dixie State.
- The Giants cut offensive tackle Rogers Gaines, Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post tweets.
- After losing safety Sergio Brown earlier today, the Colts have re-signed fellow safety Colt Anderson, who is a core special teams player, per Kevin Bowen of Colts.com (Twitter link).
- The Texans announced they’ve re-signed linebacker Jeff Tarpinian. The 27-year-old has played in 22 games over the past two seasons, and Houston in special teams tackles in 2014.
- The Giants are set to re-sign Chris Ogbonnaya today, Dan Graziano of ESPNNewYork.com tweets. The 28-year-old (29 in May) joined up with the Giants in December of last year amidst their rash of injuries.
- Washington announced the re-signing of safety Trent Robinson. Robinson, 23, was originally drafted by the 49ers in the sixth round of the 2012 draft. He signed with Washington in October of 2013 and has appeared in 26 games with the Redskins across the last two seasons.