We took a look at ESPN’s AFC mailbags earlier today. Let’s check out what ESPN’s NFC writers had to say…
- David Newton thinks it’s pretty clear that the Panthers will focus on their offensive line in the upcoming draft. Meanwhile, he doesn’t expect the team to consider a running back until at least the third or fourth round.
- If Julius Peppers return to the Packers next season, it would have to be with a restructured contract, writes Rob Demovsky.
- Todd Archer says that Jerry Jones certainly deserves some credit for the Cowboys‘ success this season.
- Dan Graziano writes that the Giants will have an interesting decision to make this offseason with left tackle Will Beatty. If the team decides to part ways with the former second-rounder, they could target an offensive lineman in the draft or free agency.
- Graziano clarifies that Giants general manager Jerry Reese is not on the hot seat and is not in any danger of losing his job.