Today’s minor moves:
- The Jaguars activated cornerback Aaron Colvin to the 53-man roster and released fourth-year veteran cornerback Dwayne Gratz, as John Oehser of Jaguars.com tweets. Colvin had been serving a four-game suspension for violating the league’s PED policy.
- The Chargers have activated defensive lineman Damion Square, who like Colvin had been serving a four-game ban, the club announced. To create a roster spot, San Diego placed linebacker Nick Dzubnar on injured reserve.
- The Saints waived offensive lineman Tyrus Thompson from injured reserve, reports Nick Underhill of The Advocate (Twitter link). Thompson has bounced from roster to roster since being chosen in the sixth round of the 2015 draft, but has never appeared in a regular season game.
- The Browns waived offensive lineman Anthony Fabiano and officially placed center Austin Reiter on injured reserve, according to Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com (Twitter link).
- After promoting him on Saturday, the Bears have once again waived cornerback Demontre Hurst, tweets Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune. The club announced that they’ve promoted De’Vante Bausby from the practice squad to the active roster.