We took a look at some NFC mailbags earlier, so let’s take a look at some tidbits from ESPN’s AFC writers…
- The Raiders like Pittsburgh defensive tackle Aaron Donald, but selecting him fifth overall may be “too rich for the Raiders blood”, says Paul Gutierrez. If the team was to trade back a couple of slots, Gutierrez thinks Donald would be a likely pick.
- If Jadeveon Clowney, Sammy Watkins and Khalil Mack are all off the board by the time the Raiders pick, Gutierrez believes the team should seriously consider trading down.
- Gutierrez suggests trading Denarius Moore for a fifth-round pick if the Raiders select Watkins.
- The Bengals are not likely to trade up, writes Coley Harvey. The team historically hasn’t been active in draft trades and Harvey says the team has little incentive to make a trade this year.
- The Jaguars are “definitely” looking at the 2015 Draft for quarterbacks, but Michael DiRocco would be surprised if the team doesn’t select a passer this season.
- Safety is a bigger priority for the Colts than an offensive lineman, writes Mike Wells.