10:46am: The Jaguars’ final three cuts were running back Delone Carter, defensive tackle Drake Nevis, and wideout Stephen Williams, according to O’Halloran (via Twitter).
10:02am: Fullback Shaun Chapas will also be among the Jaguars’ cuts, tweets Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun.
9:52am: The Jaguars have cut guard Will Rackley and wide receiver Jeremy Ebert, according to Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times-Union (via Twitter). The moves won’t be the last ones for the club today — O’Halloran notes (via Twitter) that with 17 undrafted free agents being added to the roster, six players will need to be released to make room, meaning four more cuts should be on the way.
Rackley and Ebert were both in the final year of their respective contracts, with Rackley set to earn a $1.431MM base salary, while Ebert was on a minimum salary deal. Rackley started 11 games at left guard for Jacksonville last season and his performance ranked 79th out of 81 qualified guards, according to Pro Football Focus’ advanced metrics (subscription required). Meanwhile, Ebert hauled in three passes in his time with the team.
As for the Jaguars’ undrafted free agent signings, PR coordinator Tad Dickman has the full list (via Twitter):
- Jeff Budzien, K, Northwestern
- Terrance Cobb, RB, Cumberland
- Deandre Coleman, DT, California
- Damian Copeland, WR, Louisville
- Trevor Gillette, LS, Rice
- Ricky Havili-Heimuli, DT, Oregon
- Allen Hurns, WR, Miami (FL) ($5K bonus and $15K in other guarantees, per Aaron Wilson)
- Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
- Reggie Jordan, TE, Missouri Western
- Craig Loston, S, LSU
- Stephen Morris, QB, Miami (FL) ($5K bonus and $30K in other guarantees, per Wilson)
- Rashaad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State
- Tyler Shatley, G, Clemson
- D.J. Tialavea, TE, Utah State
- Josh Wells, OT, James Madison
- Marcus Whitfield, LB, Maryland
- Chad Zinchini, P, Tennessee Tech