The Buccaneers have announced the signing of 13 undrafted free agents to go along with their seven-man draft class.
“If I were a guy that doesn’t get drafted that can rush the passer, I would certainly want to come here,” said GM Jason Licht in the release. “We could certainly use depth at linebacker and we could sure probably use some depth, some competition back there in the secondary. [In] all areas we could use depth and guys who want to push and compete.”
Here’s a rundown of the UDFAs who will be fighting to make the Bucs’ final roster this fall..
- Quinton Alston, LB, Iowa
- Dominique Brown, RB, Louisville
- Quayshawne Buckley, DT Idaho
- Courtland Clavette, LS, Brown
- Ryan Delaire, DE, Towson ($15K signing bonus, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun on Twitter).
- Deshazor Everett, CB, Texas A&M
- Chris Hackett, S, TCU
- Rannell Hall, WR, UCF ($9.5K bonus, per Wilson)
- Josh Keyes, LB, Boston College
- Caushaud Lyons, DT, Tusculum
- Josh Reese, WR, UCF
- Michael Reynolds, LB, Kansas
- Jamal Young, DE, Jones County Junior College