Here are today’s minor moves from around the league:
- The Giants have agreed to sign offensive lineman Ryan Seymour, as Ralph Vacchiano of the Daily News tweets. Seymour, a veteran of five NFL teams over three seasons, was non-tendered by New Orleans in March.
- The Lions have agreed to sign former Cincinnati defensive end Wallace Gilberry, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com tweets. The one-year deal is worth up to $1.75MM.
- The Cowboys will re-sign defensive lineman Jack Crawford, as David Moore of the Dallas Morning News tweets. It’s a one-year deal, as Todd Archer of ESPN.com writes.
- The Jaguars announced that they have claimed tackle Tanner Hawkinson off waivers from the Eagles. Hawkinson, a 2013 fifth-round pick of Cincinnati, did any snaps last year for Philadelphia despite being active for two contests.
- The 49ers announced on Monday that offensive lineman Jordan Devey has signed a one-year exclusive rights tender. The Niners acquired Devey from New England in August of last year and he went on to appear in 15 games with nine starts.
- The Panthers have signed punter Michael Palardy, Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle tweets.
- Former Pittsburgh H-back Will Johnson has agreed to sign with the Giants on a two-year deal, ESPN.com’s Jeremy Fowler writes. Johnson can line up as a tight end, fullback, or running back and is also a special teams contributor. Johnson was reportedly looking to sign with a team that would give him more carries, so it’s possible that he will be a bigger part of the offense in New York than he was in Pittsburgh.
- The Lions have signed veteran tight end Matthew Mulligan, Field Yates of ESPN.com tweets.