Thursday’s minor moves from around the NFL:
- The Seahawks have waived two players from injured reserve, linebacker Christian French and tight end Cooper Helfet, according to Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times (Twitter link). The team reached an injury settlement with Helfet.
- The Bills announced the release of linebacker Kevin Reddick from the reserve/injured list with an injury settlement.
- The Colts signed running back Chase Price and linebacker Anthony Sarao, Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle tweets.
- The Seahawks are signing defensive tackle Tylor Harris, Adam Caplan of ESPN.com tweets. Harris is a UDFA out of Wake Forest. To make room for Harris, they’ve waived linebacker Montese Overton to make room for Harris, per Condotta (Twitter link).
- The Texans reached an injury settlement with Richard Leonard (hamstring surgery), removing him from IR, Wilson tweets.