The latest free agent rumors:
- NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport reports (via Twitter) that players in need of medical clearance (Jamaal Charles, Adrian Peterson, T.J. Lang) will take visits but won’t sign quickly. The reporter also notes that Peterson could ultimately stay with the Vikings.
- When it comes to offensive lineman D.J. Fluker, the Saints, Lions, Seahawks, Colts, Vikings, Giants, Cardinals, and Falcons are among the potential teams to watch, according to Josina Anderson on Twitter.
- The Jets have expressed interest in re-signing linebacker Josh Martin, a source tells Rich Cimini of ESPN.com (on Twitter), but he’s poised to hit the open market. Martin stands as the team’s top special teams player.
- The Giants have expressed some initial interest in tight end Anthony Fasano, an NFL source tells Paul Schwartz of the New York Post (on Twitter). The Jets also have some interest in the blocking specialist.
- The Steelers have interest in re-signing veteran tight end David Johnson, reports ESPN.com’s Jeremy Fowler. Johnson played in 16 games (five starts) during his first season in Pittsburgh, collecting seven receptions for 80 yards.