Here are figures on some of the recent contracts signed around the NFL, with all links going to Twitter unless noted otherwise.
- Malcolm Butler, CB (Titans): Five years, $61.25MM. $10MM signing bonus. $3.5MM and $10.5MM guaranteed base salaries for full guarantee of $24MM (max value $25.1MM). $11MM 2020 salary becomes guaranteed on fifth day of league year (via Ben Volin of the Boston Globe).
- Trumaine Johnson, CB (Jets): $20MM signing bonus. Base salaries of $6MM (2018), $8MM (2019), $11MM (2020), $13MM (2021), $14.5MM (2022) (via Calvin Watkins of Newsday.com).
- Teddy Bridgewater, QB (Jets): $5MM base salary, $500K signing bonus, $500K workout bonus. $9MM in incentives include $250K/game he plays at least half the snaps, $250K for 2500 yards, $500K for 2751 yards, $1.25M for 3001 yards, $250K for 10 touchdowns, $500K for 16 touchdowns, $1.25M for 21 touchdowns, $2.5M for half the snaps and playoffs (via Albert Breer of The MMQB).
- Donte Moncrief, WR (Jaguars): $5.6MM base salary, $4MM salary, $9.6MM fully guaranteed. $2MM worth of incentives (via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle).
- Jon Bostic, LB (Steelers): Two years, worth up to $4MM. $1.4MM signing bonus (via ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler).
- Zach Fulton, C (Texans): $13MM guaranteed, $5MM roster bonus. Base salaries of $1.5MM (2018, guaranteed), $6.5MM (2019, guaranteed), $6.5MM (2020), $6.5MM (2021). $31K per-game bonus, $200K workout base (via Wilson).