Today’s notes from the workout/visit circuit:
- QB Drew Anderson, WR Saeed Blacknall, DT Lyndon Johnson, WR DaMarkus Lodge
- OG Larry Allen, OT Ka’John Armstrong, RB Alex Barnes, WR Tyre Brady, RB Nick Brossette, QB Taryn Christion, RB Jeremy Cox, RB Matthew Dayes, OT Brian Fineanganofo, QB Nick Fitzgerald, OG Joshua Garnett, QB Tyree Jackson, TE Tyree Mayfield, WR De’Mornay Pierson-El, OG Bunchy Stallings, WR DeAndre Thompkins, WR Trevion Thompson, WR Alex Wesley, WR Papi White
- P Ryan Anderson, TE Paul Butler, LS James Fisher, P Jack Fox, TE Cole Herdman, LB Christian Kuntz, DT Walter Palmore, P Austin Rehkow, TE Will Tye, K Kaare Vedvik, DE Kevin Wilkins, LS John Wirtel
- DE Eric Lee
- DE Jonathan Bonner, RB Tony Brooks-James, WR Charone Peake, RB Paul Perkins
New Orleans Saints
- OL Gerhard de Beer, LB Mason Foster, LB Malcolm Smith, OL Marquez Tucker
New York Jets
- CB Jordan Brown, CB Dee Delaney
4 comments on “NFL Workout Updates: 12/3/19”
Links to the wrong Larry Allen
it’s his son. Can’t hold a candle to his pop
Denver seriously worked out 19 guys the other day? Including 3 quarterbacks.
Arizona Cardinals workout LYNDON JOHNSON !!
Cardinals also slated to bring in HUBERT HUMPHREY!!
The TRE brought in for workout by the Carolina Panthers was, in fact, just one guy – not three !!
Up in Denver, GM Elway, after taking a break from shooting commercials, is scraping up all sorts of warm bodies to bring in for workouts !!
They, in fact,brought in BUNCHY players for workouts!!
How do the Jacksonville Jaguars scout out and locate workout candidates? They: looked in the JON, waded into BROOKS, climbed to the PEAKE, and even checked out PERKINS !!
After OL workouts for the New Orleans Saints, candidates were so TUCKER-ed out they adjourned for DE BEER !!
New York Jets bring in BODDY to workout at cornerback
Tennessee Titans bring in BROWN cornerback !!