We’ve got a bunch of contract details to pass along, all out of the NFC:
- Greg Zuerlein, K (Cowboys): Three years, $7.5MM. Includes $2.25MM in guaranteed money (via ESPN’s Todd Archer).
- Dontari Poe, DT (Cowboys): Signed. Two-year deal worth up to $10.5MM (via Archer).
- Brandon Shell, OT (Seahawks): Two years, $11MM. Includes $5.1MM guaranteed, $4MM signing bonus. Yearly $500K playing-time incentives, up to $400K roster bonus in 2020, up to $425K roster bonus in 2021 (via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle).
- Rashod Hill, OT (Vikings): Signed. One-year, $1.047MM deal. $887.5K guaranteed, including $137.5K signing bonus and $750K (of $910K) base salary (via Wilson).
- Dakota Dozier, OL (Vikings): One year, $1MM. $90K signing bonus, will count $840K against the cap (via Wilson).
- Oday Aboushi, OL (Lions): One year. Worth $1.187MM. $300K guaranteed, including $137.5K signing bonus and $162.5K (of $1.05MM) salary (via Wilson).
- Logan Thomas, TE (Redskins): Signed. Two-year deal worth $6.145MM, including $2.25MM signing bonus (via NFL.com’s Tom Pelissero).
- Hassan Ridgeway, DT (Eagles): Signed. One-year, $1.01MM deal. Includes $25K signing bonus, $910K salary, $900K in sacks incentives (via Wilson).