We’ve already taken a look today at some minor moves from around the NFL. Let’s take a look at some more transactions from the AFC…
- The Browns have signed receiver Anthony Armstrong, reports ProFootballTalk.com (via Twitter). The 31-year-old has 54 catches for 986 yards and five touchdowns over 34 career games.
- Running back Jourdan Brooks has signed with the Browns, announced agent Scott Bergman (via Twitter). Brooks spent last season with the Bengals.
- The Browns also announced the signings (on Twitter) of receiver Taylor Gabriel, offensive lineman Randall Harris, defensive lineman Jacobbi McDaniel, defensive back Robert Nelson and tight end James Oboh.
- The Browns announced that they have waived running back Jamaine Cook, receivers Josh Cooper and Tori Gurley, offensive lineman Anthony Dima, fullback Chris Pressley, tight end Andre Smith and defensive lineman Elhadji Ndiaye.
- The Jets have signed linebacker A.J. Edds and offensive lineman Markus Zusevics, reports Randy Lange on NewYorkJets.com. To make room on the roster, the team cut receiver Dwight Jones and offensive lineman Jacolby Ashworth.
- The Raiders have signed linebacker Bojay Filimoeatu and cornerback Jansen Watson, tweets Aaron Wilson of The Baltimore Sun. The team added wideout Greg Little earlier today.
- The Raiders also waived receiver D.J. Coles and cornerbacks Johnny Adams and Frank Beltre, reports Jerry McDonald of the Oakland Tribune (via Twitter).
- The Texans made an assortment of moves (via Aaron Wilson’s Twitter): they added receiver Lacoltan Bester and defensive tackle Julius Warmsley, cut defensive lineman Tyrone Ezell and receivers Nathan Slaughter and Andy Cruse, and waived injured offensive tackle Chris Martin.
- The Dolphins added former North Dakota State quarterback Brock Jensen, the team announced on Twitter. Miami also inked linebacker Chris McCain.