On today, the fifth day of the league year, a number of contracts have become fully or partially guaranteed.
Below are a number of notable contracts that have money guaranteed as of today, according to Joel Corry of CBS Sports. All links are via Twitter.
- Rams defensive end Robert Quinn‘s $5.556MM base salary has become fully guaranteed.
- Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee‘s $2.5MM base salary has become fully guaranteed.
- Eagles offensive tackle Jason Peters already had $4MM of his $7.3MM base salary for 2015 guaranteed. An additional $2.8MM has become guaranteed as of today.
- Dolphins pass rusher Cameron Wake is set to make $8.95MM in 2015, $3MM of which has become guaranteed today.
- Three Broncos also saw their base salaries for 2015 become fully guaranteed, in Ryan Clady, T.J. Ward, and DeMarcus Ware.