Today’s minor moves:
- The Ravens announced that running back Terrance West has signed his exclusive rights tender, as Clifton Brown of CSNBaltimore.com tweets. West, 25, was the Browns’ leading rusher in his rookie season, accumulating 673 yards and four touchdowns on the ground, on 171 carries. However, the 2014 third-round pick was sent to the Titans prior to the 2015 season, and he didn’t have much of a role in Tennessee. The Ravens scooped him up in November and quickly promoted him from the taxi squad to the varsity team.
- The Buccaneers announced that ERFA linebacker Jeremiah George has inked his qualifying offer. George was claimed off waivers from Jacksonville prior to the start of the 2015 season and mostly appeared on special teams for the Bucs. Between the two teams, George has appeared in 21 regular season games total.
- The Ravens announced (on Twitter) that wide receiver Daniel Brown has signed his exclusive rights tender.
- Seantavius Jones, a wide receiver who never actually played or practiced with the Eagles, has been released with a non-football injury, Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News tweets.
- Texans linebacker John Simon has signed his restricted free agent tender, as Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle tweets.