Today’s workout updates, with all links going to veteran NFL reporter Howard Balzer’s Twitter account unless otherwise noted:
- S Kelcie McCray (link)
- QB Wes Lunt; WRs Keyarris Garrett, Jordan Leslie, Josh Magee, Alonzo Moore; TEs Colin Jeter, Beau Sandland; G Darrell Greene (Twitter links)
- TEs Brandon Barnes, Marcus Lucas; CBs J.R. Nelson, Al-Hajj Shabazz (link)
- WRs Mario Alford, C.J. Board; Ts Javarius Leamon, D.J. Tialavea (link)
- WR Matt Hazel; CB Sheldon Price (link)
- DE Larry Webster; LB Cassanova McKinzy; CB Taveze Calhoun (link)
New England Patriots
- LB/DE Cam Johnson (link via Mike Reiss of ESPN.com)
New York Jets
- WR Brandon Zylstra; C Leo Koloamatangi (link)
2 comments on “NFL Workout Updates: 12/6/17”
I never understand working out guys you had already had on our practice squad/roster
Like what’re you gonna see that you already didn’t a month earlier?
Injury updates. If a guy sprains an ankle as a practice squad player, he’s usually cut to make room for a healthy body – and special teams workouts, can Hazel work as a gunner on punt coverage ?