Let’s take a look at the details from the latest contracts signed in the NFL:
- Star Lotulelei, DT (Bills): Five years, $50MM. $18.5MM guaranteed. $33.5MM over first three seasons (Twitter links via Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo of NFL.com).
- Nigel Bradham, LB (Eagles): Five years, $40MM. $14MM guaranteed. $5MM signing bonus. Eagles have team options for 2020-22 seasons (Twitter link via Sheil Kapadia of the Athletic).
- Dion Lewis, RB (Titans): Four years, $19.8MM. $4.25MM guaranteed. $2.25MM signing bonus. Max value of $22.3MM (Twitter link via Ben Volin of the Boston Globe).
- Kareem Martin, LB (Giants): Three years, $15MM. $7.25MM guaranteed. $3MM signing bonus (Twitter link via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle).
- Patrick Omameh, G (Giants): Three years, $15MM. $5MM guaranteed (Twitter link via Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com).
- Keith Tandy, S (Buccaneers): Two years, $2.74MM. $600K guaranteed (Twitter link via Howard Balzer).
- Kenny Wiggins, OL (Lions): Two years, $5MM. $750K guaranteed. $750K signing bonus (story via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press).
- Kevin Huber, P (Bengals): Three years, $7.95MM. $1.55MM guaranteed (Twitter link via Wilson).