The Falcons have signed first-round guard Chris Lindstrom, according to D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Lindstrom, the No. 14 overall pick in the draft, will receive a four-year, $14.6MM deal with an $8.6MM signing bonus.
With that, the Falcons have now signed their entire 2019 draft class. Here’s the rundown, via PFR’s NFL Draft tracker:
- 1-14: Chris Lindstrom, G (Boston College): Signed
- 1-31: Kaleb McGary, T (Washington): Signed
- 4-111: Kendall Sheffield, CB (Ohio State): Signed
- 4-135: John Cominsky, DE (Charleston): Signed
- 5-152: Qadree Ollison, RB (Pittsburgh): Signed
- 5-172: Jordan Miller, CB (Washington): Signed
- 6-203: Marcus Green, RB (Louisiana-Monroe): Signed
Lindstrom has an NFL-ready body at 6’4″ and 310 pounds. Lauded for his athleticism, many evaluators view him as an ideal fit for zone blocking schemes. Meanwhile, NFL.com’s Lance Zierlein offered up high praise of the Boston College product, comparing him to Browns standout guard Joel Bitonio.
Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.