Today’s minor moves:
- Waived/injured: DT Bryce Rodgers
- Activated from PUP: RB Kyren Williams
- Reverted to IR: RB Nathan Cottrell
Kansas City Chiefs
- Signed: DE Matt Dickerson
- Waived: LB Shilique Calhoun
Los Angeles Chargers
- Signed: C/G Cameron Hunt
Los Angeles Rams
- Activated from PUP: WR Warren Jackson, RB Kyren Williams
- Released from IR: TE Kyle Markway
New England Patriots
- Activated from NFI: G Chasen Hines
New Orleans Saints
- Signed: CB Jordan Brown, DE T.J. Carter, LB Chase Hansen
- Activated from NFI: WR Rashid Shaheed
- Waived/injured: CB Dylan Mabin
New York Giants
- Released: OL Matt Gono
New York Jets
- Signed: OL Caleb Benenoch
- Signed: LB Ron’Dell Carter
- Activated from PUP: DE Tyson Alualu
- Waived/injured: LB T.D. Moultry
- Signed: WR Matt Cole
- Reverted to IR: WR Jequez Ezzard
5 comments on “Minor NFL Transactions: 8/8/22”
Something’s not right here. Kyren Williams is on the Rams, not the Panthers.
Yeah…. Ben Levine does a great job, but we all make mistakes.
Minor NFL Transactions: 8/8/22 — is nothing to get too worked up about, after all it even says “Minor: in the title.
Benenoch might get the chance to play RT if Becton’s injury is as serious as it seems.
How good a LT is George Fant?
He played it well last year, so the plan was to move Becton to RT. For now, Edoga is working with the first team at RT, but I’m certain they don’t want to go into the season with him as the starter there. If they don’t make another move, it’s likely Benenoch will challenge him to be the starting RT. If they sign 37-year-old Duane Brown, who has played his entire career at LT, would likely go there and push Fant back to RT.