Luke Adams rounded up the latest auditions earlier today and we’ll keep track of the newest ones right here..
- The Dolphins auditioned tight end Ted Bolser, Balzer tweets.
- The Bengals auditioned safeties Chris Clemons, M.D. Jennings, and Shiloh Keo as well as wide receiver Da’Rick Rogers, according to Howard Balzer of USA Today (on Twitter).
- The Dolphins took a look at a few free agent long snappers today, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun, who reports (via Twitter) that the club worked out Brandon Hartson, Kevin McDermott, and Patrick Scales. Miami long snapper John Denney was banged up in Sunday’s contest against the Packers, but didn’t have to leave the game, so this may just be precautionary.
- The Lions worked out a whole bunch of people today, as Michael Rothstein of ESPN.com (via Twitter links) writes. The auditions included running backs Terrance Cobb, Ben Malena, and Jordan Lynch, wide receivers Patrick Edwards (signed), Skye Dawson, L’Damian Washington, and Erik Lora, nose tackle David Carter, and defensive end Roy Philon.
- The Vikings tried out veteran tight end Ben Hartsock, a source tells Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com (on Twitter). Howard Balzer of USA Today (on Twitter) adds tight ends Michael Egnew, Matthew Mulligan, and Zach Potter to the list.