Of the 12 draft choices the Ravens made this year, eight are now under contract. The Ravens signed the final eight of their 2018 draft picks on Saturday. Here’s the full rundown:
- 4-118: Anthony Averett, CB (Alabama)
- 4-122: Kenny Young, LB (UCLA)
- 4-132: Jaleel Scott, WR (New Mexico State)
- 5-162: Jordan Lasley, WR (UCLA)
- 6-190: DeShon Elliott, S (Texas)
- 6-212: Greg Senat, T (Wagner)
- 6-215: Bradley Bozeman, C (Alabama)
- 7-238: Zach Sieler, DE (Ferris State)
Scott and Lasley made it a four-pass-catcher draft for the Ravens, who used first- and third-round picks on tight ends. The Ravens have overhauled their receiving corps this offseason, cutting Jeremy Maclin, letting Mike Wallace depart in free agency and signing John Brown, Michael Crabtree and Willie Snead.
Averett and Elliott will attempt to carve out positions in Baltimore’s secondary, while Sieler becomes the third Division II front-seven piece on the Ravens’ roster, joining Brandon Williams and Matt Judon.