Here are Sunday’s minor transactions from around the NFL, with the latest moves added to the top of the page throughout the day:
- The Falcons have placed G Mike Johnson and LB Marquis Spruill on their injured reserve list, per ESPN.com’s Vaughn McClure (Twitter links).
- The Bears have cut return man Darius Reynaud, tweets Wilson. Reynaud was signed by Chicago on August 18.
- CB Vernon Kearney has been cut by the Chiefs, according to Terez A. Paylor of the Kansas City Star (on Twitter).
- The Chiefs have cut tight end Adam Schiltz, tweets Wilson. Schiltz was claimed off waivers from the Titans in July.
- The Panthers have cut WR Tiquan Underwood, who signed a two-year deal with the club back in March, writes Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post. The team also released WR Toney Clemons, according to Joseph Person of the Charlotte Observer. The fact that Underwood and Clemons could not crack Carolina’s fairly thin receiving corps does not speak well of their chances to land another job in the league this season.