The Rams are hosting Missouri defensive end Kony Ealy for a workout, reports Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post Dispatch (via Twitter). Because it is considered a local visit, Ealy will be allowed to work out with the team.
Here are some other notes from around the NFC:
- The 49ers are bringing in wide receiver Albert Wilson out of Georgia State for an official visit, reports Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun. The team has been open about the possibility of using a high draft pick at the position.
- The Seahawks have not begun talks of a contract extension with Earl Thomas yet, reports Todd Dybas of the Tacoma News Tribune (via Twitter).
- Colt McCoy‘s deal with the Redskins is a one-year agreement and carries a $730K base salary with a $65K signing bonus, reports Wilson (via Twitter).
- The Packers re-signed John Kuhn to a one-year deal worth $1.03MM, according to Wilson (via Twitter). The contract includes $855K in base salary, and a $100K signing bonus. Additionally, Kuhn can earn a $25K workout bonus and $3,125 in per-game active roster bonuses.
- Details of former Toronto Argonauts safety Marcus Ball’s contract with the Saints have been reported by Wilson via Twitter. Ball’s three-year deal will be worth $1.536MM, with minimum salaries and a $6K signing bonus.