Tuesday is workout day in the NFL, and today was no different. Due to the sheer volume of today’s auditions, we’ll split up the reports by conference:
- Defensive back Brandian Ross was part of the safety cadre worked out by the Dolphins today before the club signed Bacarri Rambo, according to Adam Caplan of ESPN.com (Twitter link).
- The Texans auditioned linebacker Dezman Moses, who has appeared in 45 games over the past four seasons, per Caplan (Twitter link).
- Quarterback Sean Renfree and wide receiver R.J. Harris each tried out for the Bills today, tweets Howard Balzer (Twitter link).
- The Jaguars worked out offensive tackles Aaron Epps and Keavon Milton and running back Jhurell Pressley on Monday, according to Balzer (Twitter link).
- Cornerbacks Greg Ducre and Shakiel Randolph, as well as linebackers Khairi Fortt and John Lotulelei, tried out for the Colts today, reports Balzer (Twitter link).
- The Chargers auditioned linebackers Beniquez Brown and James Burgess and cornerback Trovon Reed, tweets Balzer.
- Cornerback Jeremiah McKinnon, guard Blake Muir, and LB James Vaughters all worked out for the Chiefs, per Balzer (Twitter link).
- Before inking Stevan Ridley today, the Falcons also took a look at running back Storm Johnson, reports Caplan (Twitter link).
- The Seahawks auditioned defensive end Wallace Gilberry, per Caplan (Twitter link). Gilberry was released off the Lions’ injured reserve earlier in October.
- The Lions worked out offensive guards Jake Bernstein and Isame Faciane before signing fellow OG Matt Rotheram to their practice squad, tweets Balzer. Faciane was cut by the Vikings following a DUI arrest earlier this month.
- Defensive backs Kevin Peterson and Jeremiah McKinnon, as well as running back Brandon Burks, worked out for the Packers today, according to Rob Demovksy of ESPN.com.
- Wide receiver Bralon Addison tried out for the Bears today, according to Balzer (Twitter link).