We’ve got another big batch of workouts, all courtesy of veteran NFL reporter Howard Balzer (on Twitter).
- DT Ricky Walker
- Ps Ryan Allen, Matt Wile; LB Christian Kuntz; LS Carson Tinker
- LB Tre’ Crawford; DE Jamell Garcia-Williams; CBs Quenton Meeks, Jackson Porter; S Jonathan Owens
- WRs Terry Godwin, Ishmael Hyman; RB Jeremy McNichols; P Brock Miller
- Safeties Briean Boddy-Calhoun, C.J. Reavis; DT Anthony Zettel
New England Patriots
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Safeties Andrew Adams, Chris Banjo; OTs Dino Boyd, Pace Murphy, Josh Wells; G Bryan Witzmann
The Texans could be looking for specialist help, as they worked out a pair of punters and a longsnapper. Boddy-Calhoun, who worked out for the Vikings, is probably the biggest name on this list. He started at least seven games for the Browns each of the past three seasons, but was released by Houston at final cuts.