Today’s minor moves:
- The Seahawks announced a handful of roster moves today, with chief among being the placing of defensive lineman Damontre Moore, who was recently arrested for DUI, on injured reserve. Additionally, Seattle waived running back Kelvin Taylor, signed running back Terrence Magee off the Browns‘ practice squad, and claimed J.D. McKissic (whom the club will use as an RB, tweets Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times) off waivers from Atlanta.
- The Redskins have claimed Zach Vigil off waivers from Miami, per a club announcement. The Dolphins had hoped to re-sign Vigil to their practice squad, according to Barry Jackson on the Miami Herald (Twitter link). Vigil will take the roster spot of fellow LB Houston Bates, who tore his ACL and is now being placed on IR.
- The Vikings re-signed defensive tackle Toby Johnson, the club announced today, and confirmed that defensive lineman Tom Johnson is headed to IR. Toby Johnson had just been waived by Minnesota several days ago.
- The Bengals announced that they’ve waive long snapper Tyler Ott, a sign that fellow LS Clark Harris is now ready to go for Cincinnati.
- The Bears announced that they’ve promoted wide receiver Bralon Addison to the active roster and waived offensive lineman Cornelius Edison.