Today’s minor NFL signings, cuts, and other moves..
The Giants cut wide receiver Chris Harper from IR, the Raiders cut offensive lineman Anthony Morris from IR, and the Chargers cut Gordon Hill from IR, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle tweets.
- The Dolphins will sign offensive lineman Mike Leidtke to their taxi squad, as agent Brett Tessler tweets. Liedtke, an Illinois State product, recently auditioned for the Saints and Jets.
- The Raiders released cornerback Chimdi Chekwa from their injured reserve list, a source tells Ian Rapoport of NFL.com (on Twitter). The defensive back was drafted by the Raiders in the fourth round of the 2011 NFL Draft.
- The Rams will sign wide receiver Nick Toon, a source tells Ross Jones of FOX Sports (on Twitter). Toon had workouts with the Rams and Seahawks last week.
- To make room for Dion Bailey, the Jets waived Ronald Martin, as Brian Costello of the New York Post tweets. New York claimed Martin from Seattle just a few weeks ago.
- The Cowboys cut backup defensive tackle Davon Coleman, Todd Archer of ESPN.com tweets.