The Ravens have initiated the process of moving their roster to 53 players by announcing several transactions today. Baltimore’s roster now stands at 72 players following these moves:
- DB Robertson Daniel
- OL Andrew Donnal
- OL Justin Evans
- TE Nick Keizer
- DE Christian LaCouture
- S Kai Nacua
- CB Jackson Porter
- WR DeVier Posey
- LS Trent Sieg
- LB Alvin Jones
Placed on injured reserve:
Placed on reserve/PUP (minimum six-game absence):
The Ravens have been plagued by injuries for months, particularly on the offensive line. Tony Bergstrom was plugged in at the right guard spot after Yanda exited and that’s where he could remain for the rest of the season, unless the Ravens add a better interior lineman to the mix.
Yanda missed three games in 2016 due to a nagging shoulder injury. Despite the ailment, the 33-year-old graded out as the NFL’s best guard.
“There’s not a word in English dictionary to describe what Yanda is to us,” one player said to Zrebiec (Twitter link).
The Ravens have also lost linebacker Bam Bradley for the season thanks to a torn ACL.
Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.
The Ravens have signed the following undrafted free agents:
- Quincy Adeboyejo, WR (Mississippi)
- Kenny Allen, P/K (Michigan)
- C.J. Board, WR (Tennessee-Chattanooga)
- Bam Bradley, ILB (Pittsburgh)
- Omarius Bryant, DE (Western Kentucky)
- Carlos Davis, CB (Mississippi)
- Daniel Henry, S (New Mexico)
- Brandon Kublanow, C (Georgia)
- Taquan Mizzell, RB (Virginia)
- Ricky Ortiz, FB (Oregon State)
- Tim Patrick, WR (Utah)
- Patrick Ricard, DE (Maine)
- Maurquice Shakir, OG (Middle Tennessee St.)
- Zach Terrell, QB (Western Michigan)
- Tim White, WR Arizona State
After neglecting to draft a wide receiver last week, the Ravens have added four WRs in White, Patrick, Adeboyejo, and Board. The Ravens currently project to have Mike Wallace and Breshad Perriman as their top two WRs with Chris Moore, Michael Campanaro, Vince Mayle, Chris Matthews, and Keenan Reynolds pushing for supporting roles.