The Ravens took a big step towards getting their roster down to 75 today. The Ravens announced that they have placed veteran tight end Ben Watson and cornerback Kyle Arrington on injured reserve. Meanwhile, the team has also waived eight other players and cut one.
Both Watson and Arrington suffered their season-ending injuries during preseason. In the Ravens’ preseason opener against the Panthers, Arrington suffered a concussion that he has yet to recover from. Watson, meanwhile, tore his Achilles on Saturday night against the Lions.
The Ravens cut linebacker Kavell Conner and he’ll immediately hit the free agent market as a vested veteran. Meanwhile, the following eight players have been waived:
- G Jarell Broxton
- DT Trevon Coley
- WR Dobson Collins
- C Anthony Fabiano
- WR Chuck Jacobs
- QB Jerrod Johnson
- LB Mario Ojemudia
- WR Darius White
Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.
SATURDAY, 5:45pm: The Colts announced one more undrafted free agent addition on Twitter: Purdue cornerback Frankie Williams.
The Colts also announced that they’ve waived tackle Davante Harris, who was signed as an undrafted free agent earlier this week.
MONDAY, 6:16pm: The Colts announced that they have agreed to terms with 21 undrafted free agents. Here’s the complete list of the team’s newest UDFAs:
- WR Daniel Anthrop (Purdue)
- DE Sterling Bailey (Georgia)
- G Isiah Cage (Wisconsin-Eau Claire)
- CB Daniel Davie (Nebraska)
- RB Josh Ferguson (Illinois)
- TE Darion Griswold (Arkansas State)
- T Davante Harris (Appalachian State)
- WR Marcus Leak (Maryland)
- LB Curt Maggitt (Tennessee)
- S Stefan McClure (California)
- WR MeKale McKay (Arkansas)
- TE Mike Miller (Taylor University)
- CB Christopher Milton (Georgia Tech)
- G Adam Redmond (Harvard)
- WR Chester Rogers (Grambling State)
- LB Anthony Sarao (USC)
- DE Delvon Simmons (USC)
- WR Tevaun Smith (Iowa)
- LB Ronald Thompson (Syracuse)
- CB Darius White (California)
- S Andrew Williamson (Vanderbilt)