With the regular season behind us, teams can start signing players to reserve/futures contract. This ties the player to the team’s 90-man offseason roster.
Several teams have already started completing these deals, which we’ve compiled below:
- WR Johnnie Dixon, DL Lyndon Johnson, OL Sam Jones, WR A.J. Richardson, CB Sojourn Shelton, CB Duke Thomas
- S Quin Blanding, K Elliott Fry, CB Dominique Hatfield, TE Temarrick Hemingway, WR Damion Jeanpiere, T Tyler Marz, T Aaron Monteiro, RB Marcus Murphy, LB Sione Teuhema
- OT Ka’John Armstrong, WR Trinity Benson, OLB Malik Carney, TE Bug Howard, S PJ Locke, WR Kelvin McKnight, RB Khalfani Muhammad, S Tyvis Powell, QB Brett Rypien, DL Jay-Tee Tiuli
- WR Zach Pascal, TE Mo Alie-Cox, K Chase McLaughlin
New York Giants
- FB George Aston, WR Alex Bachman, DB Derrick Baity, RB Jon Hilliman, LS Drew Scott, P Sean Smith, C Tanner Volson, WR Reggie White, DE Kevin Wilkins, OT Nate Wozniak
New York Jets
- P Ian Berryman, LB Ahmad Gooden, WR Keon Hatcher, DE Bronson Kaufusi, OL Corbin Kaufusi, OL Brad Lundblade, OL James Murray, LB Wyatt Ray, QB Mike White
- QB J.T. Barrett, WR Jamal Custis, OT Christian DiLauro, OT Derwin Gray, WR Quadree Henderson, S Tray Matthews, DE Henry Mondeaux, CB Alexander Myres, TE Kevin Rader, TE Christian Scotland-Williamson, RB Ralph Webb
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- C Anthony Fabiano, DL Jeremiah Ledbetter, CB Herb Miller
2 comments on “Reserve/Futures Contracts: 12/30/19”
you actually gonna name your son after yourself when you were named after the darn president? @Lyndon Baines Johnson Sr.
Did Reggie White actually fake his own death so he could make a comeback as a WR?