Here are the latest minor moves from around the NFL:
- After announcing 13 undrafted free agent signings earlier this week – and another one below – the Raiders have confirmed three more additions to their roster. Wide receiver Jaydon Mickens (Washington), guard Denver Kirkland (Arkansas), and guard/center Terran Vaughn (Stephen F. Austin) are the newest Raiders, according to a team release.
- The Raiders announced that they have signed undrafted rookie free agent defensive end Greg Townsend Jr. from USC, as ESPN.com’s Paul Gutierrez writes. Townsend’s father played for the L.A. Raiders from 1983-93 and returned to Oakland in 1997. Townsend, who dealt with injury and health issues while in school, finished out his collegiate career with 6.5 sacks and 68 tackles in 33 career games (15 starts).
- Fullback Toben Opurum has had a busy week — the 25-year-old was cut by New Orleans at the start of the week, was claimed off waivers by the Broncos, and now has been waived by Denver as well, due to a failed physical, tweets Adam Caplan of ESPN.com.
- The Bears announced that they have signed undrafted free agent rookie offensive lineman Adrian Bellard (Texas State), as Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune tweets. Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle notes (via Twitter) that Bellard received a $7K signing bonus. Meanwhile, defensive back Anthony Jefferson has been placed on waivers.
- Washington confirmed today that the team has cut offensive tackle Joe Gore. According to Wilson (via Twitter), Gore received a failed physical designation, so it appears that the Clemson alum – signed last week as a UDFA – suffered an injury this week.
- The Colts signed free agent tackle Jeremy Vujnovich and waived linebacker Anthony Sarao, Mike Chappell of CBS4 tweets. Vujnovich has spent the last two seasons on Green Bay’s practice squad.
- The 49ers waived undrafted Stanford linebacker Kevin Anderson while signing Memphis linebacker Wynton McManis, Cam Inman of the Bay Area News Group tweets.
- The Chargers have cut offensive lineman Michael Huey, tweets Aaron Wilson. Huey will become a free agent if he goes unclaimed on waivers.
Luke Adams contributed to this post.