Here are the latest workouts from around the NFL:
- The Patriots had free agent wide receivers Julian Talley (UMass), Alan Bonner (Jacksonville State), and Austin Willis (Emporia State) in for workouts, Mike Reiss of ESPN.com tweets.
- The Saints auditioned cornerback Tony Carter, as Adam Caplan of ESPN.com tweets.
- Before signing Shayne Graham, the Falcons also worked out kicker Billy Cundiff, Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com tweets.
- Washington will work out safety Brian Suite, according to a source who spoke with Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle (on Twitter).
- The Packers will audition wide receiver Emughedi Umodu, Wilson tweets.