Here are Tuesday’s minor transactions from around the NFL, with any additional moves added to the top of the list throughout the day:
- The Colts have waived wide receiver Josh Lenz, who has spent a good chunk of the last two seasons on Indianapolis’ practice squad, the team announced today in a press release. Lenz had signed a reserve/futures contract with the Colts following the club’s elimination from the postseason back in January.
- The Steelers have claimed former Michigan quarterback Devin Gardner, according to Field Yates of ESPN.com (on Twitter). Gardner was previously attempting to hook on with the Pats as a wide receiver before his release on Monday. To make room, the Steelers waived wide receiver L’Damian Washington, according to Steelers PR man Burt Lauten (on Twitter).
- The Chargers waived tackle Bryce Quigley, a San Diego State product, to create roster room for Joe Barksdale, Michael Gehlken of U-T San Diego tweets.
- Another player who signed a reserve/futures deal with his team this past winter, running back Demitrius Bronson has been waived by the Seahawks with an injured designation, writes Curtis Crabtree of Pro Football Talk. Bronson, who was on Seattle’s taxi squad for most of the 2014 campaign, suffered a hamstring injury earlier in the offseason.
- The Buccaneers have signed UDFA Antoine Everett, according to Scott Smith of Buccaneers.com (on Twitter). To make room for the former McNeese St. guard, tight end Emmanuel Ogbuehi was waived with an injured designation.
- Wide receiver Malcome Kennedy cleared waivers and was placed on the Saints‘ IR, Evan Woodbery of The Times Picayune tweets.
- The Chiefs signed running back Keshawn Hill, guard Melvin Meggs, center Dan Munye, and tackle Kelvin Palmer, Terez A. Paylor of the Kansas City Star tweets. To make room, KC cut fullback Manasseh Garner, tight end Earnest Pettway, and tackle Charles Sweeton.