Many clubs are announcing their roster moves in bulk during cutdowns, but we’ll round up the stragglers here:
- The Eagles announced that they have signed running back Cedric O’Neal, who was previously released by the team on August 21. Additionally, Philadelphia has released cornerback Aaron Grymes with an injury settlement, Geoff Mosher of 97.5 The Fanatic tweets.
- The Falcons reached an injury settlement with running back Cyrus Gray, who has been dealing a hamstring injury, the team announced.
- The Redskins announced that they’ve claimed offensive lineman Vinston Painter off waivers from the Dolphins.
- The Jets have waived/injured running back Romar Morris, who is going to have shoulder surgery next week, according to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle (Twitter link).
- The Cowboys have placed defensive lineman Shaneil Jenkins (knee), linebacker James Morris (shoulder) and cornerback Jeremiah McKinnon on waived/injured list, the club announced. Cornerback Josh Thomas (thumb) was placed on injured reserve.
- The Vikings have made several roster moves today, cutting quarterback Brad Sorensen, wide receiver Marken Michel, defensive lineman Claudell Louis, and offensive tackle Austin Shepherd (Twitter links: 1, 2, 3 via Chris Tomasson of the Pioneer Press); and tight end Brian Leonhardt (Twitter link via Darren Wolfson of 1500 ESPN).
- Chiefs guard/center Garrick Mayweather has been waived, the team announced.
- The Seahawks have waived OL/DL Kristjan Sokoli, who was selected in the sixth round last year, per his agent Brett Tessler (Twitter link).