Today’s minor moves from around the NFL:
- Chargers defensive tackle Damion Square has been suspended for four games by the NFL for a substance abuse violation, as Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle tweets. Square was a restricted free agent San Diego initially elected not to tender during the offseason, but the team later re-signed him to a cheaper one-year deal. The 27-year-old played in six games last year and started in one after being promoted from the practice squad in November.
- The Jaguars cut running back Jonas Gray from IR via injury settlement, as Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times-Union tweets.
- The Eagles announced that they have waived wide receiver Hunter Sharp with an injury settlement.
- The Chargers have reached an injury settlement with wideout Rico Richardson, per Wilson (Twitter link).
- The Ravens and defensive back Sam Brown have reached an injury settlement, according to Wilson (via Twitter).