Today’s minor moves:
- The Titans waived wide receiver Nick Harwell and waived/injured linebacker Yannik Cudjoe-Virgil, Terry McCormick of TitanInsider.com tweets, adding that Cudjoe-Virgil could revert to injured reserve if he clears waivers.
- The Colts signed tackle Mitchell Van Dyk and waived/injured guard Isiah Cage, Mike Chappell of CBS4 tweets.
- The Cardinals signed wide receiver Rico Richardson, according to Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle (Twitter link). The former Jackson State player previously spent time with Tennessee.
- The Raiders signed former University of Washington receiver Marvin Hall, as Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times tweets. Hall had been a tryout player at Oakland’s rookie mini-camp last month.
- The Saints cut former Arkansas tight end Mitchell Loewen with a non-football injury designation and signed former Air Force tight end Garrett Griffin, reports Wilson (Twitter links).
- After being cut by the 49ers a month ago today, quarterback Dylan Thompson has signed with the Rams, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com (Twitter link), who notes that Los Angeles could be stockpiling arms in anticipation of trading or releasing Nick Foles.