Today’s minor moves:
- The 49ers have announced the signing of defensive lineman B.J. McBryde to a two-year contract. McBryde, undrafted out of UConn last year, previously spent time on the practice squads of Philadelphia and Green Bay.
- The Seahawks have released offensive lineman Lene Maiava and signed receiver Montario Hunter, an undrafted rookie from Division II Elizabeth City State, tweets Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times.
- The Titans waived undrafted rookie offensive lineman Sam Carlson, leaving them with two open roster spots, as TitanInsider.com’s Terry McCormick tweets.
- The Titans also signed offensive lineman Ronald Patrick. Patrick has spent time on the practice squads of Dallas, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo but has yet to play in a regular-season game.
- The Giants have signed two defensive tackles – Jermelle Cudjo and Davon Coleman – and waived receiver Donte Foster and D-tackle Melvin Lewis, per a team announcement. Cudjo appeared in 45 games (four starts) with St. Louis and Detroit from 2010-15.
- The Bears have signed offensive lineman Dan Buchholz and waived undrafted free agent punter Ben LeCompte, according to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle and Rich Campbell of the Chicago Tribune (Twitter links). This is already the second stint with the Bears for Buchholz, whom the team signed as an undrafted free agent from Duquesne in May.
- The Chargers announced the signing of offensive lineman Marcel Jones.
- The Colts signed tight end Nick Truesdell and waived fellow tight end Mike Miller from the non-football injury list, Mike Chappell of CBS4 tweets.
- The Falcons have signed receiver Chris King, per D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (Twitter link). King went undrafted out of Duquesne this year and then spent some time with Arizona.