Today’s minor moves..
- The Broncos signed guard Andre Davis and wide receiver David Porter, both undrafted rookies, Troy E. Renck of The Denver Post writes. Both tried out for other NFL teams recently before the Broncos landed them. Davis played guard for the University of Buffalo after originally playing defensive tackle early in his college career.
- The Rams have released defensive end/tight end Mason Brodine, Nick Wagoner of the Post-Dispatch tweets. Brodine sat out the 2014 season with a fractured ankle.
- The Seahawks have signed safety Ace Clark as an undrafted free agent following the team’s invitation to tryout, according to NFL Draft Bible. Clark finished his Western Carolina career with 340 career tackles including 169 solo stops, ranked second in the school record books for career tackles.
- The Falcons waived Azusa Pacific offensive tackle Cody Clay today, according to Jay Adams of AtlantaFalcons.com (via Twitter). Atlanta’s roster now sits at 89 players.
- The Lions released wide receiver Skye Dawson today, according to Tim Twentyman of DetroitLions.com (on Twitter).
- The Rams signed former Virginia Tech center David Wang, according to Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post (on Twitter).