We’ll keep track of today’s minor moves right here, with the most recent transactions added to the top of the list…
- The Seahawks re-signed defensive tackle Jimmy Staten to their practice squad today, releasing linebacker Mike Zimmer to accommodate the move, tweets Brian McIntyre.
- Washington has claimed defensive tackle Travian Robertson off waivers, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL.com (via Twitter). The Seahawks released Robertson yesterday.
- Saints nose tackle John Jenkins has been placed on injured reserve, according to the team’s official Twitter page. The team has signed quarterback Ryan Griffin off the practice squad on to the active roster.
- The Jets have placed safety Rontez Miles on the injured reserve, tweets Aaron Wilson. The team will promote wideout Quincy Enunwa to take his place.
- Connor Shaw will start at quarterback for the Browns this weekend, and the team promoted him to the active roster this morning, tweets Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal. The team also promoted rookie offensive lineman Jamie Meder. To make room on the roster, the Browns waived linebacker Eric Martin and tight end Ryan Taylor.
- The Lions have promoted center Darren Keyton to the active roster, reports Tim Twentyman (via Twitter). The lineman will replace Dominic Raiola, who was suspended for this weekend’s game.
- As expected, the Chargers finally placed punter Mike Scifres on the injured reserve, according to U-T San Diego’s Michael Gehlken (via Twitter). Center Jeff Baca was promoted from the practice squad to take the open roster spot.