We’ll round the latest news on restricted and exclusive-rights free agents here…
- Wide receiver Kenbrell Thompkins has signed his restricted free agent tender with the Jets, according to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk (Twitter link). Thompkins, a former Patriot and Raider, appeared in seven games for New York last season, hauling in 19 passes.
- Bills defensive tackle Corbin Bryant has signed his RFA tender, tweets Joe Buscaglia of WKBW. Bryant said in February that he was hoping to be retained by Buffalo, and for now, he’ll get his wish.
- The Raiders broadcasted a series of moves today, announcing that quarterback Matt McGloin has signed his second-round RFA tender, while defensive lineman Denico Autry, tight end Gabe Holmes, safety Tevin McDonald, receiver Seth Roberts, and Korey Toomer all signed their ERFA tenders (Twitter link via Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle).
- Center Patrick Lewis has signed his restricted free agent tender with the Seahawks, who also announced that they’ve re-signed exclusive-rights free agents Cooper Helfet (TE), Mohammed Seisay (CB), and Steven Terrell (S).
- The Vikings announced that fullback Zach Line has signed his RFA tender. Line tells Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press that he always knew he’d re-sign with Minnesota, he just hadn’t been in the area to physically sign the deal.
- Center Braxston Cave, defensive end Brandon Copeland, and safety Isaiah Johnson all signed their ERFA tenders with the Lions, according to Michael Rothstein of ESPN.com.
- The Chiefs have re-signed safety Daniel Sorensen and defensive end Nick Williams, each of whom signed his exclusive-rights tender, per Howard Balzer of USA Today (Twitter link).
- Linebacker Will Compton has signed his ERFA tender with Washington, tweets Balzer.