Today’s minor moves:
- Designated to return: CB Isaiah Oliver
- Designated to return: DE Khalid Kareem, CB Cam Taylor-Britt
- Designated to return: CB Greedy Williams
- Signed to active roster: QB Will Grier
- Activated from IR: LB Damone Clark
- Placed on IR: LS Jake McQuaide
- Designated to return: S Clayton Fejedelem
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
- Designated to return: OT Andre Dillard
- Designated to return: DE L.J. Collier
- Designated to return: LB Monty Rice
- Designated to return: C Tyler Larsen
A number of players who were placed on IR after the preseason and prior to the regular season returned to practice today. These players will have a three-week practice window until they have to be activated to the active roster. Otherwise, they’ll be ineligible to return this season.
One of the most surprising returns is Cardinals cornerback Antonio Hamilton. The former undrafted free agent rode a strong preseason to a potential starting gig, but he was sidelined with second-degree burns after spilling hot oil on his legs and feet. Kliff Kingsbury previously said an early-October return may be a “little aggressive” (per ESPN’s Josh Weinfuss on Twitter), but the cornerback ended up working his way back to practice.