Here are Tuesday’s practice squad signings and cuts, with the latest moves added to the top of the page throughout the rest of the day:
- Center Jeff Baca was cut by the Chargers to make room for newly-signed punter Mat McBriar, but he’s cleared waivers and been added to San Diego’s taxi squad, tweets Wilson. The Chargers only had nine players on its PS, so they won’t have to drop anyone.
- The Saints have cut fullback Michael Zordich from their practice squad, according to Evan Woodbery of the Times-Picayune (Twitter link). Zordich was originally added to New Orleans’ PS just over a month ago.
- Linebacker Jerrell Harris has been released by the Lions from their taxi squad, per Aaron Wilson (via Twitter).
- The Jets have signed cornerback Keith Lewis to their practice squad, the team announced today (via Twitter). Aaron Wilson reported earlier today at the National Football Post that the club would be working out Lewis.
- After working out cornerbacks Kevin Fogg and Anthony Gaitor today, the Steelers signed Fogg to their practice squad, reports Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun (via Twitter). The team’s PR rep, Burt Lauten, confirmed the signing of Fogg, tweeting that safety Jordan Dangerfield has been released from the taxi squad to accommodate the addition.
- The Bills have replaced one wide receiver with another on their practice squad, signing former N.C. State product Tobais Palmer and letting go of Eric Thomas, the club announced today in a press release.
- Defensive tackle Dominique Hamilton, who was cut by the Giants on Saturday, has rejoined the team’s practice squad, per Jordan Raanan of NJ.com (via Twitter).
- Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal has the details on the latest change to the Browns‘ practice squad, tweeting that the team has released defensive lineman Christian Tupou and signed defensive back Kendall James.