Here are today’s minor transactions from around the NFL. As always, any additional moves will be added to the top:
- The Chiefs have waived tight end Sean McGrath, according to Adam Caplan of ESPN (via Twitter). McGrath retired last year, but was reinstated and officially waived by the team.
- The Giants have waived cornerback Josh Victorian, according to Caplan (via Twitter). The team has also cut defensive end Paul Hazel, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun (via Twitter).
- The Packers have taken a flyer on developmental quarterback Matt Blanchard of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, according to Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com. Blanchard joins Scott Tolzien on the depth chart behind Aaron Rodgers.
- The Giants have added two players, signing defensive back Josh Gordy and linebacker Ryan Jones, writes Michael Eisen of Giants.com. Gordy has played in 59 games since signing with the Jaguars as an undrafted rookie in 2010, and Jones was signed by the Ravens last June but was waived after a foot injury.
- The Saints have signed center Mike Golic Jr., according to Adam Caplan of ESPN (via Twitter). Golic also spent time with the team last offseason.
- The Dolphins have re-signed wide receiver LaRon Byrd, reports Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun (via Twitter).