Today’s minor NFL moves and signings..
- The Jets are signing former University of Arizona wide receiver Austin Hill, a source tells Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News (on Twitter). Hill participated in both the Jets’ and Raiders’ rookie minicamp. Hill initially signed with the Seahawks as a UDFA this year but he did not pass his physical.
- The Browns cut undrafted former West Georgia defensive lineman Tory Slater, according to a source who spoke with Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post. After healing up from a hamstring injury, Slater was cut from a Browns team that has several defensive linemen ahead of him on the depth chart.
- Washington announced the signing of undrafted free agent running back Mack Brown, John Keim of ESPN.com tweets. Brown appeared in 49 career games at Florida across the 2010-14 seasons, gaining 805 career yards on 210 rushing attempts with four rushing touchdowns. Last season, he appeared in all 12 games for Florida and served as a key member of the Gators’ special teams unit.
- The Colts announced that they have signed offensive tackle Matt Hall and waived guard Will Corbin. Hall, 6-9, 326 pounds, re-joins the Colts after spending the 2014 season on Indianapolis’ IR list.
- The Eagles waived running back Matthew Tucker with a non-football injury designation, Adam Caplan of ESPN.com tweets. Tucker originally signed with the Eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2013 and spent the 2014 season on the taxi squad.
- The Bears are signing Arena League wide receiver/kick returner A.J. Cruz, according to Tom Pelissero of USA Today (on Twitter). The Brown product previously played for the Arizona Rattlers.
- The Dolphins announced that they have waived wide receiver Nigel King, according to James Walker of ESPN.com (on Twitter).