- Sam Bradford ended his holdout by reporting to Eagles camp and rescinding his trade request. Bradford’s agent admitted that the veteran quarterback was hoping to be dealt to the Broncos.
- The Eagles hired former Bears executive Joe Douglas as personnel chief, bringing to an end their search to find a complement to de facto GM Howie Roseman.
- Las Vegas is looking more and more like a legitimate option for the Raiders, but the Chargers could be a second-place prize for the city.
- The Cardinals have reignited extension talks with safety Tyrann Mathieu, while the Panthers have also begun discussing a long-term deal with defensive tackle Kawann Short.
- Dolphins – Jason Jones, DE (link)
- Jaguars – Bjoern Werner, DE (link)
- Raiders – Damontre Moore (link)
- Ravens – Jerraud Powers, CB (link)
- Lions – acquired LB Jon Bostic from the Patriots in exchange for a conditional 2017 seventh-round pick.
- Follow all the latest draft pick signings by bookmarking our team-by-team tracker.