Today’s minor moves include a pair of Giants, a trio of wide receivers and (you guessed it) four injured players. Let’s check them out…
- Giants wide receiver Kris Adams was added to the team’s reserve list, tweets Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News. Adams had two catches with the Colts in 2012.
- The Giants have come to an injury settlement with defensive back Jocquel Skinner and removed him from their injured reserve, reports Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun (via Twitter).
- Vikings wideout Lestar Jean has cleared waivers and will be placed on injured reserve, the team announced (via Twitter). Jean has ten career receptions for 186 yards and one touchdown.
- The Colts have placed safety Corey Lynch on the injured reserve, according to Craig Kelley of Colts.com (via Twitter). The 29-year-old will be joining defensive end Fili Moala, who was placed on the IR earlier this week.
- The Titans have signed wide receiver Rico Richardson and waived injured linebacker James Gayle, reports ESPN.com Paul Kuharsky (via Twitter). Richardson was on the Chiefs practice squad last season and was released by the Texans last month. Gayle is an undrafted rookie out of Virginia Tech.
- The Lions have added offensive tackle Bryce Quigley, tweets Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. The undrafted rookie, who suffered a season-ending injury in San Diego State’s finale, worked out with the Lions yesterday.