Let’s take a look at the details of a few recently-signed contracts from around the NFL. Twitter links courtesy of Tom Pelissero of the NFL Network, unless otherwise noted.
- Lamarcus Joyner, S (Raiders): Four years, $42MM. $16.7MM in full guarantees — all due next week, per Mike Garafolo of NFL.com (on Twitter).
- Adam Humphries, WR (Titans): Four years, $36MM. 2019 salary of $12.5MM fully guaranteed. Beyond that, it’s a pay-as-you-go structure for Tennessee. Humphries is due base salaries of $7.5MM in 2020, $7.25MM in ’21 and $8.75MM in ’22, according to SI.com’s Albert Breer (on Twitter).
- Dante Fowler Jr., OLB (Rams): One year, $12MM fully guaranteed. Another $2MM is available through incentives (Twitter link).
- Bobby Hart, T (Bengals): Three years, $16.15MM. $7.4MM is coming Hart’s way in the first year of the deal. With incentives and escalators, the deal can reach a max value of $21.15MM (Twitter link).
- Shamar Stephen, DT (Vikings): Three years, $12.45MM. Stephen gets $5MM in the first year of the pact (Twitter link).