In addition to the previously reported Joique Bell, the running back-needy Packers worked out fellow rushers James Wilder Jr. and Brandon Wegher on Tuesday, according to Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com. Defensive end Arthur Miley and defensive back Brandon Dixon also tried out.
More of the latest workouts (courtesy of Howard Balzer, unless otherwise noted):
- Along with Randy Bullock and Kai Forbath, the Vikings hosted kickers Travis Coons, Zach Hocker, Marshall Koehn and Aldrick Rosas (Twitter link). For now, though, the team is sticking with the embattled Blair Walsh.
- Veteran running back Isaiah Pead headlined Chiefs auditions (Twitter link). Quarterback Joel Stave, wide receiver Dres Anderson, linebackers Amarlo Herrera and Dwayne Norman, and safeties Jimmy Hall and Earl Wolff were also on hand. Kansas City signed Stave to its practice squad.
- The Giants tried out 13 players (Twitter links): offensive linemen Cyril Richardson and Michael Bowie; quarterback Sean Renfree; wide receivers Da’Ron Brown and Kevin Norwood (practice squad); tight end Kyle Carter; defensive end Jordan Williams; linebackers Reshard Cliett and Austin Jacques; and defensive backs Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Sam Brown and Jacob Huesman.
- The Bears worked out quarterbacks Dustin Vaughan and Josh Woodrum, per Adam Caplan of ESPN.com (Twitter link).
- The Redskins took a look at defensive backs Durell Eskridge, Lee Hightower and Shak Randolph (Twitter link). Hightower joined their practice squad.
- The Lions tried out tight end Kennard Backman, who suited up for seven games with NFC North rival Green Bay last year (Twitter link).
- Guard Kyle Muir and two safeties – Rohan Milligan and Ryan Murphy – worked out for the Falcons (Twitter link). Muir signed with their taxi squad.
- The Ravens auditioned offensive tackles Rob Crisp and Arturo Uzdavinis (via Twitter).